Howdy

Hello everyone and welcome to my obsession.

Yes, I am a miniaturist.  A collector of all things tiny.  A crafter that will work on a something so small that it will make her eyes cross. 

My interest in this hobby goes back to childhood.  When my parents were married, my father gave my mother a dollhouse for a wedding gift.  As I grew up, my mother and I collected pieces and worked to finish the house just the way we wanted it.  Unfortunately, we lost most of these items in a house fire.  The one exception is a piano from either the mid 1950's to the early 1960's.  It was given to my mother by my grandmother, and she has passed it on to me.  

In the years since, I have worked to rebuild the collection, but have found the most enjoyment in creating miniatures of my own.  That was part of what inspired me to start this blog.  Well, that and the fact that I now actually have some time to work on projects.  Over the last few years, I have been working on getting my master's degree, so between that and working full time, I've neglected my minis.  

Now that I have finished, I am going to go crazy on these projects... I hope... and share the results here.  So, that is me in a nutshell.  


Until the next time...


Annie:)










Comments

Popular Posts